Meet Dr. David Hayes
David M. Hayes, MD, FACS
“I knew I wanted to be a doctor when I was in the fourth grade. I have always been good with my hands and I strive for perfection, so cosmetic facial surgery is a perfect fit. My philosophy is to achieve a natural-looking result with every surgery and procedure – I believe less can be more. I also think the goal of cosmetic surgery is to help patients look like younger, more attractive versions of themselves."
“This is a very creative field that blends art and science. I love the fact that it is primarily elective – patients come to you not because they have to but because they want to make a positive change. It’s very rewarding to see the gratitude in someone’s eyes when you’ve been able to fulfill their expectations and improve their self-image.”
Dr. David Hayes is double-board-certified in Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. With five years of facial anatomy training to his credit, he offers patients a level of expertise that is rare in his field. His artistic eye allows him to provide his patients with exceptional surgical outcomes and beautiful, natural-looking results.
Education & Training
- Board-Certified: American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- Internship/Residency: Facial Plastic Surgery & Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- MD: University of Arizona college of medicine, Tucson, AZ, Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Bedros Tartarian Scholar
- BS: Chemistry, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ